Welcome guest, please Login or Register

On The Matter Of Orion

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

... Am I the only one who loathed him? (besides Artemis)
Sure, he was goofy, but it was too much, in my opinion.
Admittedly, I liked his dialogue, but not the fact that he was Artemis.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

it was hil-arios. orion made me cry only because he was artemis. imagining him say that with his smug vampire smile on his face would be like imagining a grizzly bear singing a human a lullaby! but the book in all, i didnt like alot. there was no AF planning, and no genius. and the way he talked about the birthmark, and about holly’s aura made me cry from laughter right there. soo funny, but very disappointing. if only eoin made it a bit longer so he could stuff some more artemis genius in it i would love it.

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I didn’t hate orion but i was slightly disappointed that he took away from our usual artemis and we didnt get to see so much of the real artemis.
However we also saw a sort of i guess unfiltered side of him.  I am rereading the book again so i guess i will have a new opinion when i get done but, i do love the book it is just out of place with what we were used to with the rest of the series. 

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-03-16

PM

I must say, Orion was an interesting character. Not what I had in mind, yet interesting.
Has anyone(Other than Me) figured out the Gnommish message?

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2014-03-10

PM

I figured it out too. It makes me cry. I just hate the feeling of Artemis is crazy. And in general terms I think tath this book is very sad. I mean, Turnball dies with his wife, and Artemis get mad. I really enjoy OrionĀ“s character. He was freaking out, but I like the idea of Artemis in love with Holly.