Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Salutations! 

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Why hello there! I’m probably one of the few actual newbies here! XD
Nevertheless, it is my intent to make myself known as a true fan.
If you wouldn’t mind replying, I’d love to meet some of you. :3

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Hi!
The Speech: So, everyone here is crazy, and, if ya a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy, then you’ll become crazzier.
And you’ll love us. You will. Trust me. Everyone does. I mean, I count as everyone, right?

Rank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Heh, I suppose I didn’t really say much about myself…
~Um, I first discovered the Artemis Fowl series 2 years ago by suggestion from a friend. All the wonderful sarcasm and crazy plot twists had me hooked!
~I am one of those crazy over obsessive fans who has a bad tendency to write fanfiction and make fanart. And get every single book in the series signed.
~I LOVE fandom crossovers! One that I recently discovered; Artemis and Holly see with portals! (seriously, look at their eyes post book 5)
~My username… it’s a long story.
~I am also known as: Clementine Goodsort, Antarctica, aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the nerd-who-claims-she’s-not-a-nerd-because-nerd-is-a-word-made-up-by-Dr.-Seuss.
~My hobbies are: reading, writing, drawing, singing, playing flute and piano and guitar and kazoo(not at the same time), and babysitting. Also, being right. Except that’s more of an occupation.

There, that was a bit more informative. XD

Rank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 16 July 2012 05:24 AM

Hi!
The Speech: So, everyone here is crazy, and, if ya a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy, then you’ll become crazzier.
And you’ll love us. You will. Trust me. Everyone does. I mean, I count as everyone, right?

Great, I feel welcome! Nah, I’m already crazy, I don’t think I could get much crazier… -says this with evil glint in eye- wink

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

WeatherElf - 16 July 2012 05:29 AM

Nah, I’m already crazy, I don’t think I could get much crazier… -says this with evil glint in eye- wink

Why does everyone disregard the second sentence of The Speech? It’s there for a reason, and that reason isn’t “to be ignored.” *sigh* I think people just underestimate their own crazy levels.

Rank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 16 July 2012 05:35 AM
WeatherElf - 16 July 2012 05:29 AM

Nah, I’m already crazy, I don’t think I could get much crazier… -says this with evil glint in eye- wink

Why does everyone disregard the second sentence of The Speech? It’s there for a reason, and that reason isn’t “to be ignored.” *sigh* I think people just underestimate their own crazy levels.

Well, I apologize, I’ll be a bit more cautious; but if I wasn’t even the slightest bit crazy (although there’s no set standard for normal), I probably wouldn’t have joined in the first place. I don’t suppose “normal” people feel the urge to fangirl over tween novels. ;U;

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

WeatherElf - 16 July 2012 05:28 AM

Heh, I suppose I didn’t really say much about myself…
~Um, I first discovered the Artemis Fowl series 2 years ago by suggestion from a friend. All the wonderful sarcasm and crazy plot twists had me hooked!
~I am one of those crazy over obsessive fans who has a bad tendency to write fanfiction and make fanart. And get every single book in the series signed.
~I LOVE fandom crossovers! One that I recently discovered; Artemis and Holly see with portals! (seriously, look at their eyes post book 5)
~My username… it’s a long story.
~I am also known as: Clementine Goodsort, Antarctica, aaaaaaaaaaaaaand the nerd-who-claims-she’s-not-a-nerd-because-nerd-is-a-word-made-up-by-Dr.-Seuss.
~My hobbies are: reading, writing, drawing, singing, playing flute and piano and guitar and kazoo(not at the same time), and babysitting. Also, being right. Except that’s more of an occupation.

There, that was a bit more informative. XD

*goes back into exile for not being enough of a fangirl*
OTZ

O.o About the babysitting… How many of your charges have escaped completely unscathed?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

welcome.( even though im a newbie myself) dont like saying much about me, just that im almost EXACTLY the same age as artemis ( about 15 and six months, minus 1 month XD) and i have twin baby brothers around the same age as myles and beckett! except that im not the slightest bit of a genious XD. anyway doesnt really matter. i like reading and writing too! and being right is my occupation too! me and my grandpa were feuding a few seconds ago over something, well not really… he was more like yelling at me and i was just nodding, and im researching to prove myself right! XD its great being right right?!
im sooo happy to meet crazy people like me! crazy about AF and EC!