Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ME!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 29 July 2012 12:08 AM
af-fan - 28 July 2012 06:26 PM

i meant that i put ” he” for everyone. considering a boy. though many seem to be girls. he seems sorta neutral to me XD

Okay, well I’ve told you a million times that STEFFY IS A GIRL, so I’d prefer you refer to her as one.

yes yes yes yes! i know i know! the big problem is that im always in a hurry!!! my net gets cut off at 10pm. dad put a program that does that (k9 web protection if anyone is interested. it also blocks sites under certain categories chosen by the parents) and was most active from 9 to 10 pm at the time. now im active all day. literally, im always on the site.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 29 July 2012 10:40 AM

yes yes yes yes! i know i know! the big problem is that im always in a hurry!!! my net gets cut off at 10pm. dad put a program that does that (k9 web protection if anyone is interested. it also blocks sites under certain categories chosen by the parents) and was most active from 9 to 10 pm at the time. now im active all day. literally, im always on the site.

Really? My mum and sister will be back home in a few minutes. I get a total of maybe ten minutes Internet time, and I still try to show people the respect they deserve by putting their correct gender.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 29 July 2012 09:40 PM
af-fan - 29 July 2012 10:40 AM

Really? My mum and sister will be back home in a few minutes. I get a total of maybe ten minutes Internet time, and I still try to show people the respect they deserve by putting their correct gender.

ok LMF XD i will also work out my gender issues XD ( im sooo forgetful btw, it would really help if they would put the gender nxt to the name!)