<3

I also write fan fics!

Yay!

Eoin Colfer! Your my hero!!!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Hello. You’re a new newbie? Cool. We don’t have too many of those.
Anywho, The Speech: So, everyone here is crazy, and, if ya a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy then you’ll become crazzier.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

HollyBuckets - 16 July 2012 03:54 AM

Hi everybody!

My name is Holly!

And I love Artemis Fowl!

<3

I also write fan fics!

Yay!

^.^ Slightly vague, but that gives us plenty of room to ask you about things!

For example… May I read your fanfics?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 16 July 2012 04:00 AM

Hello. You’re a new newbie? Cool. We don’t have too many of those.
Anywho, The Speech: So, everyone here is crazy, and, if ya a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy then you’ll become crazzier.

saw that somewhere else XD. but you have a point!!!! we are totally crazy!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 16 July 2012 06:31 PM

1. Well, it’s The Speech, I have it on every intro on this site and the old one.
2. Wait until you’ve been a member for a little bit, you’ll become crazzier.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

HollyBuckets - 16 July 2012 03:54 AM

Hi everybody!

My name is Holly!

And I love Artemis Fowl!

<3

I also write fan fics!

Yay!

EXACTLY LIKE ME. except that my name is not holly… anyway lucky you holly your name is holly! i love AF and EC!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 16 July 2012 06:36 PM
af-fan - 16 July 2012 06:31 PM

1. Well, it’s The Speech, I have it on every intro on this site and the old one.
2. Wait until you’ve been a member for a little bit, you’ll become crazzier.

yeah i know. and The Speech is a great intro. and yes, i have become crazy, laughing at this quote you just posted out loud for exampling, shouting at the last guardian as if it will write another AF book on its own… and all that stuff. crazy i know, but we all are right. we just need a phsycologist to make an account and he’d have us all in his book. what lovely paychecks he will get and horrific nightmares for our parents

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 16 July 2012 06:42 PM

i have become crazy

Possibly, but you will become crazzier. As the writer of The Speech, I know. As one of the oldest current members, I know. And if you don’t trust me I’d send you to Steffy (who’s been a member even longer than me), but she’s not here yet *bursts into tears*

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Welcome, welcome, welcome new member Holly! We are glad to add you to our family :D

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

15bubbles - 16 July 2012 05:34 PM

^.^ Slightly vague, but that gives us plenty of room to ask you about things!

For example… May I read your fanfics?

Yes you may!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 16 July 2012 06:48 PM
af-fan - 16 July 2012 06:42 PM

i have become crazy

Possibly, but you will become crazzier. As the writer of The Speech, I know. As one of the oldest current members, I know. And if you don’t trust me I’d send you to Steffy (who’s been a member even longer than me), but she’s not here yet *bursts into tears*

well he’s here now. *wipes her tears with a tissue* and dont worry i trust you. i see now. i was totally crazy: screaming and jumping everytime i saw an AF book, or heard his name, and bursting into tears cuz TLG book was not out, and also because i cant see EC unless he comes to the middle east some time ( always pray that he will).
and i am officially even more crazy! on this site almost every second of the 24 hours of the day, downloading pics of EC and AF and putting them on my computer and psp. crazy crazy crazy

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 25 July 2012 03:52 PM

well he’s here now. *wipes her tears with a tissue* and dont worry i trust you. i see now. i was totally crazy: screaming and jumping everytime i saw an AF book, or heard his name, and bursting into tears cuz TLG book was not out, and also because i cant see EC unless he comes to the middle east some time ( always pray that he will).
and i am officially even more crazy! on this site almost every second of the 24 hours of the day, downloading pics of EC and AF and putting them on my computer and psp. crazy crazy crazy

1. Steffy is a girl, and we already had this conversation.
2. I mean crazy crazy. Not obsessed crazy. Clearly you have to be obsessed to join this forum, but crazy crazy is something that develops with time. I was already insane before I came here, but not crazy. Insane is just a word used by doctors when there’s something seriously wrong with a kid. Crazy is fun XD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 25 July 2012 06:37 PM
af-fan - 25 July 2012 03:52 PM

1. Steffy is a girl, and we already had this conversation.
2. I mean crazy crazy. Not obsessed crazy. Clearly you have to be obsessed to join this forum, but crazy crazy is something that develops with time. I was already insane before I came here, but not crazy. Insane is just a word used by doctors when there’s something seriously wrong with a kid. Crazy is fun XD

i know i know im putting he for everyone but you -.- nvm that!!!
why were you insane? what was wrong with you?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 26 July 2012 08:03 AM

i know i know im putting he for everyone but you -.-

Wait, I’m confused. Could you explain?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 27 July 2012 06:10 PM
af-fan - 26 July 2012 08:03 AM

i know i know im putting he for everyone but you -.-

Wait, I’m confused. Could you explain?

pft i hate it when i post and im in a hurry. and obviously every one else does too >.<.
i meant that i put ” he” for everyone. considering a boy. though many seem to be girls. he seems sorta neutral to me XD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 28 July 2012 06:26 PM

i meant that i put ” he” for everyone. considering a boy. though many seem to be girls. he seems sorta neutral to me XD

Okay, well I’ve told you a million times that STEFFY IS A GIRL, so I’d prefer you refer to her as one.