Welcome guest, please Login or Register

My Review For Artemis’s Latest Adventue

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Everything was perfect, the story, the Artemis, the everything, but the book did not feature Diana anywhere in it, lot’s of minus points for that Eion, tsk tsk!

Also I was DISAPPOINTED at the severe lack of Minerva torture scenes…

All in all…

1/10

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Agreed, there should have been more Minerva torture sessions. At least one. Or, could she maybe perhaps have shown up even once in the rest of the series? No?
And I don’t know about Diana, but I would have wanted to see more of the REAL Juliet as well, not just the possessed one. I also think the ending was a bit… clean, y’know? I mean, sure, eco-hippies can save the day for all I care (it IS fiction after all), but if you’re going to kill a character, they need to stay dead. Sure, the fans will be angry, but bringing someone back is a bit of a “writer’s crutch”.
My overall rating is a 8/10. Still a good book (better than book 7), but not completely satisfying.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

my opinion: ABSOLUTELY ADORED IT. of course, yes, minerva should have been mentioned, and we did see a bit of juliet in the beginning. it was hilarious, i would laugh out loud and my siblings would look at me like: you need a psychologist or something! the ending was so sad, i literally wanted to cry when he died. i shut the book and said he HAS to live, but then read six months later and i thought that he wouldnt come back. continued reading and nearly fainted. i loved it soo much. just my opinion nothing more XD

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-07-13

PM

quick question who is diana

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

yeah who is diana?

Rank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

You no!  Diana!  From Artemis and My Me.  My fanfic!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

HollyBuckets - 18 July 2012 03:35 PM

no actually i dont know… i just found out about this thing being able to talk to other fans. so if you wont mind telling me in detail about this fanfic i would really appreciate it. :D

Rank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

af-fan - 18 July 2012 06:12 PM
HollyBuckets - 18 July 2012 03:35 PM

no actually i dont know… i just found out about this thing being able to talk to other fans. so if you wont mind telling me in detail about this fanfic i would really appreciate it. :D

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7901335/1/Artemis_And_My_Me

READ IT! <3

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7901335/1/Artemis_And_My_Me

READ IT! <3

im sorry, cant go on that site. stupid computer! but could you tell me in short who is this diana person?

wait wait! read something on AFC ( AF confidential) about a diana. that you who wrote it? arty’s doppleganger?

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

are diana and minerva in At. Comp., cos i dont think i finished reading that one.