Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Hey, I’m back. xD

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Hey guys, AL here xD So I guess I haven’t been here for a very long time and I doubt anyone remembers me because I don’t think I haven’t made that much of an impression as before.
I’m an old user by the way. I think back in 2008 or 2009. I can’t remember though. But yeah.
I hope this forum would be like the one before if not better. Haha.
Well that’s all for now.
See ya~

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

AthenaLeigh19 - 15 July 2012 04:32 AM

Hey guys, AL here xD So I guess I haven’t been here for a very long time and I doubt anyone remembers me because I don’t think I haven’t made that much of an impression as before.
I’m an old user by the way. I think back in 2008 or 2009. I can’t remember though. But yeah.
I hope this forum would be like the one before if not better. Haha.
Well that’s all for now.
See ya~

Um… I regret confirming your suspicions… I remembered I saw your username before, but I didn’t actually have a personality to go with the username… Shall we change that soon? =P

(I feel bad about posting in every introduction topic now… It feels slightly like spamming. But I’d feel worse if I didn’t wish everyone well.)

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

So I guess I haven’t been here for a very long time and I doubt anyone remembers me because I don’t think I haven’t made that much of an impression as before.

I remember you! Why does no one give me credit for my ability to remember members!
Here, have another dose of The Speech: So, everyone here is crazy, and, if you’re a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy then you’ll become crazzier. Woot-woot!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 15 July 2012 05:52 AM

So I guess I haven’t been here for a very long time and I doubt anyone remembers me because I don’t think I haven’t made that much of an impression as before.

I remember you! Why does no one give me credit for my ability to remember members!

ill remember you athenaleigh if there ever is a new site. finally feels good to be new, dont get accused for not remembering people.

@littlemiss.fowl: good job on remembering members! (enough credit)