Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Hello!

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Hi! I’m Gsp, but you can call me whatever you like. My pen name is Alexandra, so that works, or you can pull some convoluted thing out of my username if you like. (There was a time when someone had somehow managed to glean “Crocodillius” from it, so just about everything goes). I’m a huge AF fan; I’ve been reading it since I was around 11 and haven’t stopped. I’m an aspiring writer myself, (in fact AF was one of the book series that inspired me to start writing seriously), and I have a complete Steampunk novel in the process of editing that I’m thinking about self-publishing via Amazon. The sequel is halfway finished and has been abandoned until I finish editing its predecessor. I’m an eldest sister of four and live in the US of A.

Hm, what else to say…

I’m really into new wave 80s music, as well as the 60s and 70s and a tiny dabbling of the 50s. My favorite food is baked potatoes, my birthstone is the Aquamarine, I own a trampoline, and I have two dogs

Really excited to be here!

~Gsp

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

New member O.O Didn’t actually see that coming (probably should have XD).
Hey! Oh, wait, you’re going to get The Speech for the first time O.O Dude, okay: So, everyone here is crazy, and, if ya a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If you’re already crazy then you’ll become crazzier.
So that was fun. Anywho, you’ll like it here. Everyone does. And by “here” I mean a part of our community. We haven’t been at this site location for very long.

Rank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Awesome. :D Thanks. And I’m fairly sure that I’m already crazy.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

gsppcrocks10 - 15 July 2012 03:20 AM

Awesome. :D Thanks. And I’m fairly sure that I’m already crazy.

You aren’t crazy enough until even L.M.F. agrees you are… (I’m not sure how many people have made it that far…)

Hm… Aquamarine… You’re a March birthday person! Ehehehe…~ This is most informative…

Rank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

We shall see. :B

Yes I am. Is it really? xD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

15bubbles - 15 July 2012 05:21 AM

You aren’t crazy enough until even L.M.F. agrees you are… (I’m not sure how many people have made it that far…)

Very true. I barley consider myself that crazy, and, well, we know me….

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 15 July 2012 05:54 AM
15bubbles - 15 July 2012 05:21 AM

Very true. I barley consider myself that crazy, and, well, we know me….

you dont consider yourself crazy? really? you cant be serious? well am i crazy? it would be an honor to be announced crazy by LMF raspberry

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 25 July 2012 03:59 PM

(1) you dont consider yourself crazy? really? you cant be serious? well
(2) am i crazy? it would be an honor to be announced crazy by LMF raspberry

1. I do consider myself a little crazy.
2. Nope.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15