PM

littlems.fowl - 24 July 2012 07:43 PM

*hint hint* I can’t afford TLG.

...and we already have two deprived members! raspberry

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-07-24

PM

When they make a movie about Artemis Fowl, I hope it will be as good as Harry Potter. I know a lot of movies about a book which are very bad and different.
Asa Butterfield should play Artemis junior! He’s got the wonderful blue eyes and the blach hair. He’s the person who looks almost like the Artemis in my imagination! <3

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Artemis Fangirl 3 - 25 July 2012 09:01 AM

When they make a movie about Artemis Fowl, I hope it will be as good as Harry Potter. I know a lot of movies about a book which are very bad and different.
Asa Butterfield should play Artemis junior! He’s got the wonderful blue eyes and the blach hair. He’s the person who looks almost like the Artemis in my imagination! <3

i saw his pic:
aaaaaaaaw! perfecto! blue eyes black hair white white white skin <3 he’s so adorable too ^_^
but i dont know about that vampire smile ... but i think he will do a perfect AF. those glasses make him look so brainy XD
it’s wierd how im finding alot of people exactly my age, all boys too XD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i’m looking at asa’s pictures. hmmm… i think he will be a good arty. should i post his pics if i can? i think i can i just need the green light. or see them for your self XD.

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Actually, wasn’t the movie supposed to come out in the beginning of 2012? They stopped because of budget cuts correct? Anyone have answers to this?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Holly808 - 25 July 2012 10:13 PM

Actually, wasn’t the movie supposed to come out in the beginning of 2012? They stopped because of budget cuts correct? Anyone have answers to this?

there are lots of rumors. but i think that they are working on it now.

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

I’ve been thinking this for a loooooooooong time, but if they had made the movie 10 years ago (not that that’s even possible), wouldn’t Tom Felton have made a great Artemis? XD I mean, if you dyed his hair.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

WeatherElf - 10 August 2012 05:09 AM

I’ve been thinking this for a loooooooooong time, but if they had made the movie 10 years ago (not that that’s even possible), wouldn’t Tom Felton have made a great Artemis? XD I mean, if you dyed his hair.

Oh my god, you’re so right it’s ridiculous! He’d be perfect! (Not that I support the movie, but still.)

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I disagree with the earlier comment about Hunger Games, even before the Movie came out it had a very big fan base.

AF Movie I am torn. I do not really want to see a movie of them However if it is indeed happening then I would really like it to see it as David said, Get a big budget so they can do things properly. It would be very good for the books i think if the movie did come out. It will attract more sales which is always a good thing for everyone.

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

Well unless you’ve been living under a rock the last few days (quite possible for some of you!!! : ))

http://www.eoincolfer.com/news/story/artemis-fowl-movie-being-developed-by-disney-with-weinstein-and-deniro-prod/

http://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2013/jul/30/weinstein-brothers-disney-artemis-fowl-film

Any new information will be released on this site as we get it. Until then you can speculate as much as you like!!!

Rank

Joined 2013-08-02

PM

I am so very happy that things are finally moving forward on this! Looking forward to more news on the movie as it breaks. smile

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

It’s awesome to know that the Walt Disney Company will be at the helm. They’ve made some of the biggest box office hits, and they certainly have the resources to make a high quality AF production. smile

Rank

Joined 2013-08-02

PM

I’m really looking forward to seeing how they interpret the LEP’s uniforms and tactical gear. I’m a sucker for good wardrobe and props.