Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Hello everyone!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

David Auteur - 16 July 2012 02:57 AM

might I ask the story behind pinkie pie crazy? Or do I even want to know? o_O

There’s a fan fic where Pinkie Pie kills ponies, makes them into cupcakes and feeds them to other ponies, and makes their cutie marks into an apron. Other ideas of her being crazy just took off from there. There’s also one about Rainbow Dash doing something similar, but they’re on totally different levels.
And I would like to say now that I have never written an MLP fan fic that violent. Only Hetalia ones. And I haven’t even published those.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 16 July 2012 03:30 AM
David Auteur - 16 July 2012 02:57 AM

might I ask the story behind pinkie pie crazy? Or do I even want to know? o_O

There’s a fan fic where Pinkie Pie kills ponies, makes them into cupcakes and feeds them to other ponies, and makes their cutie marks into an apron. Other ideas of her being crazy just took off from there. There’s also one about Rainbow Dash doing something similar, but they’re on totally different levels.
And I would like to say now that I have never written an MLP fan fic that violent. Only Hetalia ones. And I haven’t even published those.

Wow. That… is crazy.
I could see how a Hetalia fan fic might get violent, though I’m not thoroughly acquainted with it.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Hetalia has Russia, who’s scary like that. I mean, he was scary in the show, so writing him scary isn’t much of a stretch.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 16 July 2012 03:44 AM

Hetalia has Russia, who’s scary like that. I mean, he was scary in the show, so writing him scary isn’t much of a stretch.

I wouldn’t know, never really got far in the series. xD I’ll take your word for it.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 16 July 2012 02:53 AM
BiscuitHappyz - 16 July 2012 02:46 AM

I would prefer not to think of anything as Pinkie fanfic crazy.

Fanfic Pinkie is Pinkie fanfic crazy. She has a moment in my MLP fan fic where she goes a bit fanfic Pinkie crazy. It’s fun. Not as fun as Raricord, though, but not much is.

i hate- too strong of a word-
ok starting over: i absolutely despise pink. XD. pinkie pie is the one always making parties right? lets say that i were to have a favorite MLP character, it would be rainbow dash. XD i know a thing or two of MLP,  as my baby brothers ( twin 3 year olds ^_^) are always watching those “horsies!” in french on this french channel, i know a bit.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Rainbow Dash is best pony, but Pinkie Pie is totally awesome, too! Don’t hate on things you don’t know well.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 25 July 2012 06:28 PM

Rainbow Dash is best pony, but Pinkie Pie is totally awesome, too! Don’t hate on things you don’t know well.

i didnt say i hate her. i said i hate the color pink? oh you thought i was talking about pinkie pie. no i love pinkie pie, always jumping and talking alot like me XD

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

David Auteur - 14 July 2012 01:17 PM

I had no idea there were Eoin Colfer forums. Hmm… I suppose I just never looked hard enough.

Hello, I’m a long-time forum user (simply not of this one… yet!) with many names. I’ve been called Kranata, Tatoranaki, Tat, Tator, Tater-tot, Leo, and dozens more. My “official” alias, however, is David Auteur, which also serves as my penname.

I’ve created and administered websites and forums, I love writing (currently my job), reading (AF is fantastic, I especially like the versions in Ireland due to their extra content [the “about” page for example] and cool covers. I managed to buy a few that were out at the time when I was there. So now I have a European / American collection =P), travelling, photography, history, community service, music, gaming, video & graphics design, culinary, and just arts in general.

Not to mention movies, there’s an especially good one coming out on the 20th I believe…

Welcome David Glad to have you Here!! So I have to ask, what is your occupation?

RankRank

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

David Auteur - 15 July 2012 09:18 PM

Travelling: Usually on vacation anyways.
Photography: Spur of the moment, quickly upload, alter, blog.
History: Included in schooling, and easy to find with Wikipedia and whatnot.
Community Service: Time consuming, albeit worth it.
Music: I orchestrate music for my other interests, as well as academic projects.
Gaming: A quick game here and there. Some games like Zelda take a bit longer, but I can fit it in when I’m relaxing after working on different things.
Video and Graphics Design: Coincides with other interests as well, I recently made a teaser video for my novel in about a half hour. I’ve taught myself what I need to know, and I’ve gotten very efficient.
Culinary: A guy has got eat, right? Why not make my own food? Plus, I can think of book ideas, etc. while doing so.
Movies: They can be inspirational for writing, music, etc. So I have an excuse to attend them. smile

God, a lot of hobbies O.O
How come you have time for all of that?
I love History too. Actually I’m taking History next year in university. Do you have a favorite topic?

I’m late, but welcome to the site, hope you have a lot of fun around here with us =)

Is there any thing of yours you can let us (me) read?

And… Hm… How old are you?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

A.F.2009 - 12 August 2012 12:20 AM
David Auteur - 14 July 2012 01:17 PM

I had no idea there were Eoin Colfer forums. Hmm… I suppose I just never looked hard enough.

Hello, I’m a long-time forum user (simply not of this one… yet!) with many names. I’ve been called Kranata, Tatoranaki, Tat, Tator, Tater-tot, Leo, and dozens more. My “official” alias, however, is David Auteur, which also serves as my penname.

I’ve created and administered websites and forums, I love writing (currently my job), reading (AF is fantastic, I especially like the versions in Ireland due to their extra content [the “about” page for example] and cool covers. I managed to buy a few that were out at the time when I was there. So now I have a European / American collection =P), travelling, photography, history, community service, music, gaming, video & graphics design, culinary, and just arts in general.

Not to mention movies, there’s an especially good one coming out on the 20th I believe…

Welcome David Glad to have you Here!! So I have to ask, what is your occupation?

How did I never see this post? xD My occupation? Technically I’m a freelance writer.

/amanda. - 13 August 2012 10:44 PM
David Auteur - 15 July 2012 09:18 PM

Travelling: Usually on vacation anyways.
Photography: Spur of the moment, quickly upload, alter, blog.
History: Included in schooling, and easy to find with Wikipedia and whatnot.
Community Service: Time consuming, albeit worth it.
Music: I orchestrate music for my other interests, as well as academic projects.
Gaming: A quick game here and there. Some games like Zelda take a bit longer, but I can fit it in when I’m relaxing after working on different things.
Video and Graphics Design: Coincides with other interests as well, I recently made a teaser video for my novel in about a half hour. I’ve taught myself what I need to know, and I’ve gotten very efficient.
Culinary: A guy has got eat, right? Why not make my own food? Plus, I can think of book ideas, etc. while doing so.
Movies: They can be inspirational for writing, music, etc. So I have an excuse to attend them. smile

God, a lot of hobbies O.O
How come you have time for all of that?
I love History too. Actually I’m taking History next year in university. Do you have a favorite topic?

I’m late, but welcome to the site, hope you have a lot of fun around here with us =)

Is there any thing of yours you can let us (me) read?

And… Hm… How old are you?

Another post I didn’t see! =P
I’m eighteen. I don’t have time for all that. xD I do it all “in moderation” with school. Sure, I could post some of my stuff.

RankRank

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

Hey, David. Can you read over this for me? Tell me if it is good or not?
As Drake walked to the shores of Skyfall in the balmy summer winds, he saw Aura standing on the docks. As he walked over to her, she turned his way and spoke softly to him, “You are my one, my only. Come and watch the sun set over the ship-riddled horizon.” “You do realize our love will never work…” Drake said. “And why is that?” Aura asked him.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Mehrunes Dagon - 04 January 2013 03:10 AM

As Drake walked to the shores of Skyfall in the balmy summer winds, he saw Aura standing on the docks. As he walked over to her, she turned his way and spoke softly to him, “You are my one, my only. Come and watch the sun set over the ship-riddled horizon.” “You do realize our love will never work…” Drake said. “And why is that?” Aura asked him.

Sure thing. I also have a writing topic for that purpose. wink

First of all, I think it’s good, but let’s take it sentence by sentence.

“As Drake walked to the shores of Skyfall in the balmy summer winds, he saw Aura standing on the docks.”
Ah, a fanfic eh? Vivid description. Nice. Perhaps you’d like to describe Aura and Drake more though?

“As he walked over to her, she turned his way and spoke softly to him,”
Good transition. Perhaps mention her gaze turning to him? Longingly, maybe? It seems to be an emotionally poignant scene, so you could really take advantage of this moment.

“You are my one, my only. Come and watch the sun set over the ship-riddled horizon.”
It felt like this was very sudden. Which is why some background description could prove useful. You’ve got good stuff here, but I’d just suggest adding more content. Also, ship-riddled: what are you going for here? It sounds a bit foreboding, as the term riddled is often used in negative connotations quite often, and is somewhat cacophonous in nature.

“You do realize our love will never work…” Drake said.
Why? Perhaps some inner dialogue would be good here. Also, a good thing to keep in mind, “what would you say in this situation?” Someone confesses to you, and you want to say something like Drake did here. Use that as a guide for your dialogue (that’s what I do sometimes. “Would someone actually say this? Or is it outlandish?”)

“And why is that?” Aura asked him.
Good. Natural question.

Nice work! :D

RankRank

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

David Auteur - 04 January 2013 05:18 PM
Mehrunes Dagon - 04 January 2013 03:10 AM

Sure thing. I also have a writing topic for that purpose. wink

First of all, I think it’s good, but let’s take it sentence by sentence.

“As Drake walked to the shores of Skyfall in the balmy summer winds, he saw Aura standing on the docks.”
Ah, a fanfic eh? Vivid description. Nice. Perhaps you’d like to describe Aura and Drake more though?

No, not a fanfic, just something i began writing because I was bored. Aura is Human and Drake is Drow. (Dark elf)

“As he walked over to her, she turned his way and spoke softly to him,”
Good transition. Perhaps mention her gaze turning to him? Longingly, maybe? It seems to be an emotionally poignant scene, so you could really take advantage of this moment.

“You are my one, my only. Come and watch the sun set over the ship-riddled horizon.”
It felt like this was very sudden. Which is why some background description could prove useful. You’ve got good stuff here, but I’d just suggest adding more content. Also, ship-riddled: what are you going for here? It sounds a bit foreboding, as the term riddled is often used in negative connotations quite often, and is somewhat cacophonous in nature.

Well, ship-riddled was a term I used for saying the sea horizon was filled with ships…

“You do realize our love will never work…” Drake said.
Why? Perhaps some inner dialogue would be good here. Also, a good thing to keep in mind, “what would you say in this situation?” Someone confesses to you, and you want to say something like Drake did here. Use that as a guide for your dialogue (that’s what I do sometimes. “Would someone actually say this? Or is it outlandish?”)

“And why is that?” Aura asked him.
Good. Natural question.

Nice work! :D

Thank you! I have just started writing and this was just a random excerpt.