Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Ah… Whoops.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I had to try two times to get a new password sent to me. I hope I wasn’t bothering the site too much…
Thank you, Foaly, for the email about the new site!~ XD I’m probably going to miss how easy white-on-black words are on the eyes, though.

Hiya!~
I’m 15bubbles, but 15B is probably faster to type, so you all can use that if you haven’t used that already. Um… (Wait, why is there a character countdown there? O.o) I’m a girl, but if I just use 15B a lot of people tend to think I’m a boy… It’s really strange… If you want to find me about 10 hours eash day, look on Server: Sapphire, Channel 5, Shiver Peak. I’ll be around there somewhere… If you want to find me the other 14 hours, look on PrinceRevolution! and my house. I’d probably be asleep… Now you all know how to stalk me… But I’m really boring. There’s no point in that. I have a pet ceramic octopus. Ceramic Octopus is awesome.

(Oh… Hey look! The Poll option is back!!!)
Um… I wouldn’t really say I’m an old member. I’ve only been around since November 2010… So I’m a new old member. An extremely disrespectful to the rules member. I don’t even remember how many times I went offtopic in topics that weren’t Offtopic.

Edit: =D Ah… The Rules… It’s like having a bunch of old friends in a new forum…

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I think everyone had password problems, seems like site is still being built. It won’t let me change my password.
Anyways,
Hey there!! good to see you!! Long time no talk.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

15bubbles - 14 July 2012 06:00 AM

I had to try two times to get a new password sent to me. I hope I wasn’t bothering the site too much…

I think I tried around six times XD
But yay, Bubblez is here! So, The Speech (again!): So, everyone here is crazy, and, if you’re a member long enough, you’ll beomce crazy, too. If you’re already crazy then you’ll become crazzier.
You know how it’s easy to type your password or username really fast since you just do it so often? The speech is getting like that for me XD I type pretty fast anyways, though. It’s like super speed, it’s awesome.

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

15, you’re the fourth person here! Somehow it seems significant because LMF’s favourite number is four…
and welcome back! I wanna read your long, meandering posts…..

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

WhatsHerName - 14 July 2012 11:38 AM

15, you’re the fourth person here! Somehow it seems significant because LMF’s favourite number is four…

Actually, I was the fourth and she was the fifth. “Capt.H.Short” was third.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

WhatsHerName - 14 July 2012 11:38 AM

and welcome back! I wanna read your long, meandering posts…..

Are we going to count Foaly…?
X.X Four is death… I’d rather be five. 15 is divisible by 5.

D= None of the libraries in my area have received their copies of TLG! T.T And it’ll take them even more time to input the books into their system… Worst of all, I’m second on the hold list. I used to be third… *goes into exile for being a shameful reader*

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

15bubbles - 15 July 2012 05:14 AM

Even though I know Arty hates four, I still love it more than any other number!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 15 July 2012 05:47 AM
15bubbles - 15 July 2012 05:14 AM

Even though I know Arty hates four, I still love it more than any other number!

i dont know, my favorite number is 15. my age ^_^. but i like 16 too cuz then im going to beg for a car from my parents raspberry and also: sweet 16! i feel like all movie stars are the cutest and best at 16 raspberry