Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Hi everyone

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2013-01-06

PM

Hi everyone
My name’s Amir. I’m 20 year’s old and I’m from Iran.
I Glad to joined your group…

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Why hasn’t anyone else posted here yet O.o….
Anywho! Welcome! I’m LMF/Ryanne/Rye.
So, The Speech!: Everyone here is crazy, and, if ya a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy then you’ll become crazzier.

Rank

Joined 2013-01-06

PM

Sound’s interesting.thanks.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Amir - 12 January 2013 02:14 PM

Sound’s interesting.

You sound interesting! Tell us a bit about yourself.

Rank

Joined 2013-01-06

PM

well I’m I.T. manager student. I like volleyball and swimming. I usually listen linkin park and Michael Jackson. My favorite movie is “Az Karkheh ta Rhein”(Karkheh is a large river in the west of Iran near Iraq) also I like batman series but I think Dark knight was the best of them… any thing else that you like to know?

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I’m going to be first on an introduction eventually. <_<
Anyway, welcome! I am BiscuitHappyz, from mars. We’re not cannibals. Enjoy your stay. :D

*Passes out cheeseburgers with CBPO*

RankRank

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

BiscuitHappyz - 14 January 2013 01:30 AM

I’m going to be first on an introduction eventually. <_<
Anyway, welcome! I am BiscuitHappyz, from mars. We’re not cannibals. Enjoy your stay. :D

*Passes out cheeseburgers with CBPO*

BISCUITHAPPYZ! DO NOT SPREAD THOSE LIES! We are cannibles , Amir. Break the rules, we eat you. Can I help pass out cheeseburgers?

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Mehrunes Dagon - 15 January 2013 12:28 AM

BISCUITHAPPYZ! DO NOT SPREAD THOSE LIES! We are cannibles , Amir. Break the rules, we eat you. Can I help pass out cheeseburgers?

Well, I’m not a cannibal, at least. I’m from mars, and there aren’t any martians here that I can eat. I can still eat humans, though. :3

And sure, go ahead. *Gives ye communally accessible replicas of the CBPO keys*

RankRank

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

BiscuitHappyz - 15 January 2013 02:50 AM

And sure, go ahead. *Gives ye communally accessible replicas of the CBPO keys*

Well I don’t want REPLICAS. :( I want the real thing dangit! Anyway, Amir, I need to build a new questionairre…

Rank

Joined 2013-01-06

PM

well,go ahead!

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-02-23

PM

Hello my name is Luquecia, I am a big fan of Eoin Colfer, and have read almost all his books.Would love to see Artemis Fowl the movie though.If the movies are as good as the books, I believe they would sell more than the Potter series.I must say though, I wish thsre were more books in the Artemis Fowl series . I’ve read all 8 books in a period of 1 month . I’ve also purchased and read The Wish list,The supernaturalist and The Legend of the worst boy in the world . I’ve read Benny and Omar, Benny and Babe and Airman at my local library. I intend to purchase those books and add them to my library at home . I’m also going to get all the other books as well.

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2014-03-10

PM

Hi, My name is Rose as you can see and Im young adult reader. I love Artemis Fowl series and I´ve just started to read Airman. I realy like Eoin Colfer´s writting style, he´s one of my favourite writters. I love to read, I love to write, I love nature and I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES. Yes, I do. Faries are real and the´re watching us. Foaly, I know you´ve read this.

a Huge hug for everyone, Artemis Rocks!

Bye wink