Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Things That Annoy You the Most

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Wait orange juice burns holes in your esophagus wat
but I JUST got over being terribly sick over christmas and that was terrible. I’m still semi sick. But I hope you get betta LMF! *hugglez* ^.^

don’t play dishonored-BH

[I was too lazy to actually quote..]

And I already have no social life, what have I got to lose? :D

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 30 December 2012 10:58 PM

1. Wait orange juice burns holes in your esophagus wat
2. And I already have no social life, what have I got to lose? :D

1. Of course. If you drink enough orange juice you’ll eventually notice the muscle in your neck will begin to deteriorate, because it will get soggy from all the fluids you drink leaking out of your esophagus.
2. Well, you could always die of hunger. raspberry

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

BiscuitHappyz - 30 December 2012 11:39 PM
Fowl Fan 4evr - 30 December 2012 10:58 PM

1. Wait orange juice burns holes in your esophagus wat
2. And I already have no social life, what have I got to lose? :D

1. Of course. If you drink enough orange juice you’ll eventually notice the muscle in your neck will begin to deteriorate, because it will get soggy from all the fluids you drink leaking out of your esophagus.
2. Well, you could always die of hunger. raspberry

1. Lovely
2.I won’t starve because I found our old microwave hidden in the basement xP. I don’t know why we stored it away, it works fine. Soo I’ll just be eating microwavable fries and mozzarella sticks :D

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Zero private messages. I know they’re to be expected, since I’m a ***** and I never come online and all, but it still sucks.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

WhatsHerName - 19 January 2013 01:13 PM

Zero private messages. I know they’re to be expected, since I’m a ***** and I never come online and all, but it still sucks.

Not true, it’s because private messages are disabled. We can’t send ‘em, so you can’t recieve ‘em.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 21 January 2013 07:54 PM
WhatsHerName - 19 January 2013 01:13 PM

Not true, it’s because private messages are disabled. We can’t send ‘em, so you can’t recieve ‘em.

I got zero PM’s too. XP. it’s just as LMF said.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I’m annoyed by the fact that everyone is leaving me T.T Please, guys, stop it T.T

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Awz I’m still alive LMF!  But the thing is I’ve been going on this one other forum and it makes me so sad cause this one used to be my faaavorite thing evar UGH All I do when I come onto here is be sad about the state of the forum >.<

Oh and something that annoys me is that that whole EC convention we all wanted never happened :(

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 02 February 2013 02:39 AM

Awz I’m still alive LMF! 
:(

Psh, being alive is so out right now. Being dead is much more fashionable.

Something that annoys me is that even though moonlight is just reflected sunlight, it doesn’t kill vampires.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

BiscuitHappyz - 03 February 2013 12:48 AM
Fowl Fan 4evr - 02 February 2013 02:39 AM

Awz I’m still alive LMF! 
:(

Psh, being alive is so out right now. Being dead is much more fashionable.

Something that annoys me is that even though moonlight is just reflected sunlight, it doesn’t kill vampires.

COMMENT NUMBER 100! *cheering crowd*
And I am so pale if I step out into the moonlight I glow, especially my forearm cause you know how pale peoples forearms are [pretty pale] so I’m like an instant glowing slenderman. ^0^

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 03 February 2013 12:51 AM

COMMENT NUMBER 100! *cheering crowd*
And I am so pale if I step out into the moonlight I glow, especially my forearm cause you know how pale peoples forearms are [pretty pale] so I’m like an instant glowing slenderman. ^0^

I like to wear all black when I go out at night, it makes me feel like a ninja. :3

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I like to wear all black when I go out at night, it makes me feel like a ninja. :3

I used to do that! My friends convinced me I turned invisible when I put my hood over my head ._.

nah but whenever we played manhunt I’d wear my mom’s grey jacket, and I’d sit in a dark unassuming corner, put my knees in the jacket and my hood up and face down. Everyone would run past me >:D

Until they were like “whats that lump?” in which case I sprung up and ran xP

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 03 February 2013 03:59 AM

I used to do that! My friends convinced me I turned invisible when I put my hood over my head ._.

nah but whenever we played manhunt I’d wear my mom’s grey jacket, and I’d sit in a dark unassuming corner, put my knees in the jacket and my hood up and face down. Everyone would run past me >:D

Until they were like “whats that lump?” in which case I sprung up and ran xP

You should try hiding in trees, it’s quite amazing how rarely people look up.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

BiscuitHappyz - 03 February 2013 10:48 PM

]You should try hiding in trees, it’s quite amazing how rarely people look up.

Oh that is mah favorite. But everyone in my neighborhood knows which trees are climbable and which are not.. :/ Alas.
I did that at camp however that was fun

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

(Howdy guys!)
I hate when the person you’re dating is asked out by somebody else. It’s a bit awkward.