Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Things That Annoy You the Most

RankRank

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

i hate it when my feet are cold. 8_0 SO TORTUROUS!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Wow who would make fun of someone for having asthma? If I saw that happening I would fight those kids xD

RankRank

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

it is horrible how people make fun of people for things like asthma. they didn’t choose to be born with it, did they?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 21 December 2012 07:00 AM
af-fan - 20 December 2012 04:45 PM

my breathing problems. have no idea if it’s asthma or constant stress, but i take an inhaler secretly. only one girl knows. today it got so bad i had to drag that friend away to help me put the aerosol can in the plastic thingy for it because i was shivering and i could see nothing but a blank white screen with little color. she found out about all this by mistake, i didnt want anyone to know because everyone will make fun of me. they knew i had breathing problems before and was diagnosed with pre-asthma, but they all still believed it was stress. So I hid the pain i was feeling (it’s not easy, believe me) and tried to keep my breathing steady, at least stop wheezing, until i can get out of the class to take my inhaler which i had told everyone was in the garbage. Then my friend accidently found out. now i hate my lungs and i hate my friends for making fun of me in the beginning :(

Dude! If someone made fun of me for my asthma then they’d recieve some serious pain. (By the way, you probably already know this, but when your asthma gets really bad and you can’t get to your inhaler then wrap your sleeve around your hand and breath through the material. It helps, trust me, I’m a severe asthmatic who has gotten bronchitis a few time XD [terrible combination].)
And I’m now annoyed by your friends for being jerks.

I never said it was asthma, it’s just a breathing problem that i have yet to find out it’s name raspberry I don’t always cough. LMF do you ever just get a very sharp pain between your ribs or back all of a sudden, especially when it’s cold?? cuz it happens almost every day at school. and I’ve had enough of it >_< oh and do you ever shiver like crazy?
I never knew that breathe-through-sleeve technique. thanks man that’ll help a whole lot!
I’ve had bronchitis before as well.
thanks for your sympathy everyone. *sniff* feels good to be felt with. :(

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Hay everyone! I’m in a really good mood know, I’ve been talkin’ to the guy who I dated for a while and I missed speaking to him! ^.^

But under things that annoy me.. is the fact he gets mad at me no matta how hard I try to make him happy blaah my love life is just the 7th circle of dante’s inferno right now.. >.<

RankRank

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 27 December 2012 05:03 AM

Hay everyone! I’m in a really good mood know, I’ve been talkin’ to the guy who I dated for a while and I missed speaking to him! ^.^

But under things that annoy me.. is the fact he gets mad at me no matta how hard I try to make him happy blaah my love life is just the 7th circle of dante’s inferno right now.. >.<

I want to play Dante’s Inferno so bad! My mom won’t let me buy it, as she says it is “too sexual” for me. BLAH. I suppose that would go under annoying things as well? If it does not, falling from a high cliff and dying in Skyrim does.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Thats a game? xD I didn’t even know.. But I do play skyrim. My sister got dishonored a couple days ago ^.^

RankRank

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 27 December 2012 06:40 AM

Thats a game? xD I didn’t even know.. But I do play skyrim. My sister got dishonored a couple days ago ^.^

What level and race are you in Skyrim? and yes, Dante’s Inferno is a game. Rated M, very graphic in sexual scenes, etc.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 26 December 2012 07:48 AM

(1) LMF do you ever just get a very sharp pain between your ribs or back all of a sudden, especially when it’s cold?? cuz it happens almost every day at school. and I’ve had enough of it >_<
(2) oh and do you ever shiver like crazy?

1. Like a cramp in your chest, and your breath sorta hitches for a moment? Yeah, I dunno what it is but I got used to it after a little while.
2. Yeah, it happens to me for three reasons: cold (obviously), “someone walkin’ over ya grave” (just a random thing that bodies do, but the old legend is that when it happens randomly then it’s someone walking over your grave), or nerves (when I was asked out recently I couldn’t stop shivering, and it got so bad that I couldn’t sleep because I kept shivering so hard that I’d wake myself back up [probably not a good sign….])
Hope that helps!

I’m annoyed by the fact that my cousin knocked my dog (a German Shepard mix) onto my back earlier, and then less than five minutes later he said that I needed to stop playing my new video game so that he could watch some movie that he probably knows every line to and he could watch on his laptop, and then less than five minutes after that he started with the homophobic slurs, and then less than five minutes after that he said that I’d be needing to be in my room for the rest of the night because he wanted to watch some movies that “aren’t good for a twelve year old.” Yeah, I’m gonna be sixteen on Sunday, but whatever. At least he isn’t locking me in the dog kennel or trying to dislocate my wrists anymore. I’m so sick of the holidays.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 27 December 2012 07:58 AM

1. Like a cramp in your chest, and your breath sorta hitches for a moment? Yeah, I dunno what it is but I got used to it after a little while.
2. Yeah, it happens to me for three reasons: cold (obviously), “someone walkin’ over ya grave” (just a random thing that bodies do, but the old legend is that when it happens randomly then it’s someone walking over your grave), or nerves (when I was asked out recently I couldn’t stop shivering, and it got so bad that I couldn’t sleep because I kept shivering so hard that I’d wake myself back up [probably not a good sign….])
Hope that helps!

I’m annoyed by the fact that my cousin knocked my dog (a German Shepard mix) onto my back earlier, and then less than five minutes later he said that I needed to stop playing my new video game so that he could watch some movie that he probably knows every line to and he could watch on his laptop, and then less than five minutes after that he started with the homophobic slurs, and then less than five minutes after that he said that I’d be needing to be in my room for the rest of the night because he wanted to watch some movies that “aren’t good for a twelve year old.” Yeah, I’m gonna be sixteen on Sunday, but whatever. At least he isn’t locking me in the dog kennel or trying to dislocate my wrists anymore. I’m so sick of the holidays.

1. omg exactly!!!! that’s the word. thanks.

wow, your cousin seems to be a pain. How old is he? I’m the oldest of all my cousins from my dad’s side, the most domenint one on my second cousins from my dad’s side too. and the oldest of my siblings (my siblings are so annoying) my cousins from my mom’s side are halfway across the world and I barely know them.
Sorry about the horrible holiday. I don’t celebrate Christmas, so that day was horrible for me as well.

HAPPY EARLY BIRRTHDAY!!

My mom has been nagging all day that she’s not my slave and that I need to help with my baby brothers. They are her kids! not mine. I didn’t make her a slave. no one did. Nobody told her to have six kids!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 28 December 2012 12:31 PM

(1) wow, your cousin seems to be a pain. How old is he? I’m the oldest of all my cousins from my dad’s side, the most domenint one on my second cousins from my dad’s side too. and the oldest of my siblings (my siblings are so annoying) my cousins from my mom’s side are halfway across the world and I barely know them.
Sorry about the horrible holiday. I don’t celebrate Christmas, so that day was horrible for me as well.

(2)HAPPY EARLY BIRRTHDAY!!

(3)My mom has been nagging all day that she’s not my slave and that I need to help with my baby brothers. They are her kids! not mine. I didn’t make her a slave. no one did. Nobody told her to have six kids!

1. He’s 23. I’m the youngest on my mum’s side of the family, and on my Dad’s side of the family the only ones younger than me are my cousin’s kids.
2. Thanks you!
3. That sucks, I’m sorry :/ At least you know that you’ll be a good parent!
4. Today I got locked out of my house T.T There’s a door I use in the back that we don’t lock because my key to the house doesn’t work, so the door isn’t to be locked but someone locked it so now I’m just hanging out at my grandma’s house until my sister gets off work. At least I’m not stuck outside, that happened once and I was outside for four hours without a phone, it sucked.

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Well, I was about to complain that I had a hole in my sock, but then I realized that it wasn’t that bad. XD

Fowl Fan 4evr - 27 December 2012 06:40 AM

I recommend not playing Dishonored.
...If you plan on going outside and/or having social interaction with any non-virtual humans any time in the next month.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Today I woke up extremely sick. I’ve been sleeping most of the day and am about to go back to slee, I’ve been drinking ridiculous amounts of orange juice and tea and I had chicken noodle soup for breakfast. Even with all that, I still get the feeling it will be all “HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH-RYANNE, YOU GET TO BE SICK!,” tomorrow -.- Fun fun.

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 29 December 2012 10:10 PM

Today I woke up extremely sick. I’ve been sleeping most of the day and am about to go back to slee, I’ve been drinking ridiculous amounts of orange juice and tea and I had chicken noodle soup for breakfast. Even with all that, I still get the feeling it will be all “HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH-RYANNE, YOU GET TO BE SICK!,” tomorrow -.- Fun fun.

You drink orange juice when you’re sick? Doesn’t that burn holes in your esophagus or something?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

BiscuitHappyz - 29 December 2012 10:49 PM

You drink orange juice when you’re sick? Doesn’t that burn holes in your esophagus or something?

Vitamin C. We didn’t have any legit oranges.