Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Things That Annoy You the Most

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i get annoyed when you’re eating a turkey sub and the ketchup, mustard, and turkey start slipping out of the other end! Same when you’re eating a burger! aaaaaaaargg!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I’m annoyed by the fact that being friends with a guy instantly makes people believe I’m dating him. Seriously, there are rumors that I’m dating, like, five guys right now, and I guess it’d be fine if it weren’t for the fact that I’ve basically been turned into an object because of it. I’m now “property.” It get real annoying -.-
I’m also annoyed by the fact that I should be cleaning but instead am totally distracted XD

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 01 December 2012 09:41 PM

I’m annoyed by the fact that being friends with a guy instantly makes people believe I’m dating him. Seriously, there are rumors that I’m dating, like, five guys right now, and I guess it’d be fine if it weren’t for the fact that I’ve basically been turned into an object because of it. I’m now “property.” It get real annoying -.-
I’m also annoyed by the fact that I should be cleaning but instead am totally distracted XD

Omg happens to me all the time! Except the kid my friends thought like me ended up liking me.. and following me home.. and showing up to my house randomly.. he may have been a low-level stalker.. but he was really just misunderstood ^.^

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Today I’m sick. And I got to walk to school in the pouring rain. It greatly annoyed me. I was having trouble taking my chem test because I kept dripping water all over the paper.

RankRank

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

Well, why then were you at school? What is really annoying is when the cashier asks you if you are going to buy the items you put on the belt. I should say, “No, i am stealing them and wanted to show them to you first.” But I would probably be arrested for attempted theft.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i hate whenever you don’t know if your friends like you or not. Like if your cramming yourself between them and your not wanted or they want you with them but just dont push you -.- wish i was a mind reader.

RankRank

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

af-fan - 14 December 2012 04:24 PM

i hate whenever you don’t know if your friends like you or not. Like if your cramming yourself between them and your not wanted or they want you with them but just dont push you -.- wish i was a mind reader.

I know. I am currently wanting to ask a girl out, but I am too nervous! >.<

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Mehrunes Dagon - 14 December 2012 09:49 PM

I know. I am currently wanting to ask a girl out, but I am too nervous! >.<

Be happy with liking her, once you’re in a relationship it’s all having to hide things from your other friends because the other person is too scared to man-up and admit it to them! Ugh, whatever, relationships suck, especially secret ones. Maybe we’ll be more open after Christmas break, I guess it isn’t the easiest thing to confront.

RankRank

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

Well, I am going to ask her out when I get a chance, and I have already had a few secret relationships, so I know they suck.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Mehrunes Dagon - 15 December 2012 05:26 AM

Well, I am going to ask her out when I get a chance, and I have already had a few secret relationships, so I know they suck.

I say quite the opposite to LMF.. xD Ask her out! Theres really not too many bad consequences. She says yes, well congrats to you guys ^.^ She says no. So what? Say you start dating and it doesn’t work out. Well its betta you know that than had never known at all. Relationships are nice ^.^ Especially when they last a while… BUT besides the point, I think you should ask her out ^.^

RankRank

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 15 December 2012 06:13 AM
Mehrunes Dagon - 15 December 2012 05:26 AM

I say quite the opposite to LMF.. xD Ask her out! Theres really not too many bad consequences. She says yes, well congrats to you guys ^.^ She says no. So what? Say you start dating and it doesn’t work out. Well its betta you know that than had never known at all. Relationships are nice ^.^ Especially when they last a while… BUT besides the point, I think you should ask her out ^.^

I think it will work, but I need a way to communicate with her and I am to nervous to do it in person.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Mehrunes Dagon - 15 December 2012 02:54 PM
Fowl Fan 4evr - 15 December 2012 06:13 AM

I think it will work, but I need a way to communicate with her and I am to nervous to do it in person.

Does she have a skype? Thats like as close to in-person you can get without actually being in person xD

RankRank

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

baukepuala - 16 December 2012 05:43 AM

My job for the gun was to fire it. Please review the Privacy Policy and Relation to Use before by using this site. At present, Remove Rey brings together that waiting in Alexa Chung, Linda Birkin, and even Fashion Kelly. ” This specific are elegant, ornate, and exquisite. The popularity from your brand Mulberry handbags available for sale has also been persistently on the rise ,, and so it’s come to be a preferred model just about all more than the globe inside purse market.. Bogus designer handbags arrive at your rescue which usually looks like the original in every possible aspects..
<a >Women’s Mulberry Daria Leather Clutch Bags White</a>

It would appear that this statement in the ‘07 Extremely perform associated with art i . This specific awareness makes issues faster and softer. Also the CD production compan . City (pop., The year 2000: 8,008,278), southeastern New York, at the mouth in the Hudson River. She discovers herself interested in the particular Prodigal Son prodigal son, from the New Testament, tale of Jesus regarding heaven and the sinner which repents. The products Prada Bag is generally incredible. Substance of top quality has been utilized rolling close to in its producing. That’s why they are cheap ralph lauren polos of your hard earned money.
<a >Women’s Mulberry Small Daria Leather Shoulder Bag Beige</a>

The silk aminoacids resources are solid along with proof against stretching out and they’ve strong contacts that won’t crack. This type of bags are mostly brand-new and available in low-cost charges. Dans l’article d’hier, nous avons discut de la race et de classe Sytems et comment vous pouvez combiner 3 de dix archtypes de construire un ajustement pe . Compare Adsense vs InfolinksAn Interesting System - How to Earn From Facebook PageHow to Train Personnel on Using a Brand-new Telephone System Holiday Season - Guidelines on how to Make Money During ChristmasVietnam Thing Market Forecast in order to 2013Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market to 2015Why Registration involving Logo and Design EssentialBrazil Auto Forecast to 2014Rail Program in Washington DCThere is often a unit several resources that may be provided to affiliates - TPP
<a >Mulberry Clutch Daria Patent Leather Bag White</a>

Web is among the greatest places to shop today. This saves you through each of the trouble, and you may obtain the latest range inside Designer Mulberry Handbags and also purses very easily. Like aged times, transport have to roam around from one marketplace to a different. As a healthy item, the actual Mulberry Leaf doesn’t only trip to bettering blood glucose levels. It will always be rife with natural antioxidants, superior varieties of aminoacids, aminos, in terms of iron, lime, vitamin supplements Your, Substance and also B gang of natural vitamins making it feel like an awesome augment in every case. All the allows incorporate Some durations a great deal more lime in comparison with green tea, 24 situations above use as well as Forty events around patch.
<a >Mulberry Bayswater Printed Bag Black</a>

With shining and also sparkling appearance, that they remind us away those golden as well as precious memories. This feature of handbags make an attempt to utilize golden and gold leather then it may produce fantastic unwanted effects. The shades raise the on the attractiveness and class of the clutches. Mulberry handbags and handbags will automatically are the ideal choice of consumers connected with real expert and complicated style.. Now you know where this specific paper is created and have an appreciation for the hard work that retreats into this document we could look at the several types of flowers and ways to decorate with Mulberry paper. Bankruptcy lawyer las vegas leather made perfectly designed purses along with clutches beginning the range of $75.
<a >Women’s Mulberry Bayswater Leather Ostrich Shoulder Bag Purple</a>

Most of these Marc luggage were created and in addition designed to ensure that they can be transported down almost anyplace and women can also to understand types of bags along everywhere you go. Today, mulberry alexa is an extremely popular brands; and possessing mulberry totes is a symbol of favor and trend. Just about any shopper at present considering finding a backpack ladies handbag in which to transport their personal belongings ought not have too significantly difficulties finding a single, because these bags are still quite popular.
<a >Women’s Mulberry Standard Bayswater Leather Shoulder Bag Brown</a>

What really annoys me is ^. MAKING AN ADVERT ACCOUNT????????????????? HAVE YOU NO LIFE? OR ARE YOU A COMPUTER???

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

my breathing problems. have no idea if it’s asthma or constant stress, but i take an inhaler secretly. only one girl knows. today it got so bad i had to drag that friend away to help me put the aerosol can in the plastic thingy for it because i was shivering and i could see nothing but a blank white screen with little color. she found out about all this by mistake, i didnt want anyone to know because everyone will make fun of me. they knew i had breathing problems before and was diagnosed with pre-asthma, but they all still believed it was stress. So I hid the pain i was feeling (it’s not easy, believe me) and tried to keep my breathing steady, at least stop wheezing, until i can get out of the class to take my inhaler which i had told everyone was in the garbage. Then my friend accidently found out. now i hate my lungs and i hate my friends for making fun of me in the beginning :(

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 20 December 2012 04:45 PM

my breathing problems. have no idea if it’s asthma or constant stress, but i take an inhaler secretly. only one girl knows. today it got so bad i had to drag that friend away to help me put the aerosol can in the plastic thingy for it because i was shivering and i could see nothing but a blank white screen with little color. she found out about all this by mistake, i didnt want anyone to know because everyone will make fun of me. they knew i had breathing problems before and was diagnosed with pre-asthma, but they all still believed it was stress. So I hid the pain i was feeling (it’s not easy, believe me) and tried to keep my breathing steady, at least stop wheezing, until i can get out of the class to take my inhaler which i had told everyone was in the garbage. Then my friend accidently found out. now i hate my lungs and i hate my friends for making fun of me in the beginning :(

Dude! If someone made fun of me for my asthma then they’d recieve some serious pain. (By the way, you probably already know this, but when your asthma gets really bad and you can’t get to your inhaler then wrap your sleeve around your hand and breath through the material. It helps, trust me, I’m a severe asthmatic who has gotten bronchitis a few time XD [terrible combination].)
And I’m now annoyed by your friends for being jerks.