Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Things That Annoy You the Most

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Shapeshifter89 - 02 August 2012 02:43 AM

People who constantly lie. >.< it’s so annoying. Some people even lie about themselves! JUST FACE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!! (that means you trufflelover14!)

I’m with you there.

If anyone wants to see more of my complaints about life, check with my post I made before because I’m updating it instead of making more posts

I want to apologize to anyone I might have offended in my posts. I don’t mean to be rude, so if I have offended anyone I am sorry

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

There you go 15bubbles, it’s all gone

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Um… Now that you have conducted that experiment, could you delete your post? o_o I’m growing irritated just by looking at it.

Also, >.> B.H. conveniently provided the result to an experiment like this while posting his life story. See his “BiscuitHappyz Loves That New Forum Smell” (Or something.) topic, located in the Introductions.

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

15bubbles - 03 August 2012 05:50 PM

Um… Now that you have conducted that experiment, could you delete your post? o_o I’m growing irritated just by looking at it.

That’s why I posted it on the topic about annoying things. You can add it to your list.

If you guys really want me to I will. I’m not sure how to delete a post though. Do I edit it and remove all the text (or in this case space)?

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Leabhar - 03 August 2012 08:35 PM

That’s why I posted it on the topic about annoying things. You can add it to your list.

If you guys really want me to I will. I’m not sure how to delete a post though. Do I edit it and remove all the text (or in this case space)?

O_O Oh my goodness! Where’d the delete button go?!!! OTL You may be tired of hearing stuff like this by now, but the old site had a delete post button, just in case you accidentally double posted.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 73

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Most annoying thing is when I realized that there no longer is a ‘whos online’ button. I loved that button :c

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 08 August 2012 05:21 AM

Most annoying thing is when I realized that there no longer is a ‘whos online’ button. I loved that button :c

There’s also not a “report post” button -.- And I never needed it at the old site, but I needed it here -.-

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 08 August 2012 05:21 AM

Yeah… Sometimes, if I was bored, I’d just refresh the page over and over again… And watch the names go up and down. I didn’t like it when they went down.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

15bubbles - 11 August 2012 04:41 AM

Yeah… Sometimes, if I was bored, I’d just refresh the page over and over again… And watch the names go up and down. I didn’t like it when they went down.

There was once a time when I was the only person online at all. No guests. It was ridiculous. I took a screen shot of it, but it’s on my computer….
Anyways, I sorta feel a little better without it, because I felt like it was a bit creepy. Like I couldn’t read some threads in case people would see and get mad at me XD (I’m not sure why. I also didn’t like looking at people’s profiles unless I was the only one online for the same reason XD) I did like how it said which members were online, though. Like I liked knowing when other people were online, but wasn’t so much a fan of the spy-devise. (Didn’t need to know what they were doing. But it did give me sense of a bit of drama. “She just responded to a P.M. but then went to read through Offtopic, and I didn’t get any new P.M.s, so it wasn’t sent to me! Is she ignoring me? Did I do something to make her mad?!” It was pretty funny how paranoid I got XD)

I’m annoyed by when someone tells me to do something, but then tells me not to. Like today my mum said I should see my dad tomorrow, but then about ten minutes later she said that I shouldn’t, and that I shouldn’t do anything for the next 24 hours because she didn’t trust herself to make decisions XD I was like “O.o okey-dokey then….I’ll ask you about it at ten tomorrow evening then….”

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

Animal cruelty! I’m watching the episode of Bones with the chicken farm, and I hate people who treat animals that way. My pets are my babies ^^

RankRank

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

InvaderTAQ - 14 August 2012 01:32 AM

Animal cruelty! I’m watching the episode of Bones with the chicken farm, and I hate people who treat animals that way. My pets are my babies ^^

Oh, I watched that one. Got terrible nightmares O.O

I hate it when people steal my spot next to my grandma in the car =p Seriously. It’s so annoying.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I hate it when its 1 in the morning and your head just randomly starts bleeding… and also this car (That shouldn’t be on the road; seeing that it is one in the morning, rev up its engine and screech down my street. That person is destined to crash xP Actually, nobody is on the road, so they will prolly hit a tree or something… Its so scary I’m taking drivers ed in september.. *shudder*

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 22 August 2012 04:52 AM

I hate it when its 1 in the morning and your head just randomly starts bleeding…
Its so scary I’m taking drivers ed in september.. *shudder*

1. Are you okay?!?!
2. My school doesn’t have driver’s ed. It was cut a few years before health and geography were. These budget cuts are killing us :P But it doesn’t matter, I guess. I can’t drive because of my leg problem anyways, and I wouldn’t want most of my classmates on the road. We already know more than they could teach us in health, and I guess knowing where places are isn’t too important, we should just know the important events that happen in them.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 27 August 2012 10:59 PM
Fowl Fan 4evr - 22 August 2012 04:52 AM

I hate it when its 1 in the morning and your head just randomly starts bleeding…
Its so scary I’m taking drivers ed in september.. *shudder*

1. Are you okay?!?!
2. My school doesn’t have driver’s ed. It was cut a few years before health and geography were. These budget cuts are killing us raspberry But it doesn’t matter, I guess. I can’t drive because of my leg problem anyways, and I wouldn’t want most of my classmates on the road. We already know more than they could teach us in health, and I guess knowing where places are isn’t too important, we should just know the important events that happen in them.

1.Lol yeah.. my head is weird..
2. Budget cuts cut drivers ed!? Our budget cuts just cut some languages and some teachers and some extrracurricular activities! O_O

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I’m annoyed by water marbling. I have one nail that looks perfect, perfect. And nine that look like I just smeared some polish all over them, which would be fine if I have only put that much work into them, but it really did take a really long time since I had to start over for most nails (I was able to do two nails at once one time, but other than that I had to keep re-designing each time and it took an hour and a half including taping, though, and taping takes a while, too, so it wasn’t just designing.)