Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Things That Annoy You the Most

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 28 July 2012 06:32 AM

(my mum was going to take my door away, but I’m the one who usually does that stuff so she didn’t even know how XD I offered to help, but she was being too stubborn, so I’m just not allowed to close it XD). And today it made me sneeze so hard that I almost fell over -.- (Granted, I don’t have such great balance in the first place.)

why is she gonna take your door?
you’ve got asthma?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

I get a bit annoyed when my cat forces me to pet him. I’m EXTREMELY allergic to cats, so just petting him can give me a serious asthma attack, so when I’m not feeling well I can’t pet him. And if I’m not petting him then he runs his head into my hands. I’m literally forced to pet him against my will. I can’t even escape him, because I’ve had my door privileges taken away (my mum was going to take my door away, but I’m the one who usually does that stuff so she didn’t even know how XD I offered to help, but she was being too stubborn, so I’m just not allowed to close it XD). And today it made me sneeze so hard that I almost fell over -.- (Granted, I don’t have such great balance in the first place.)

Oh I know how that goes, not with asthma but with cats. You can tell a dog “no” often times… though some puppies won’t listen. xD But a cat? Good luck. “No puss [in boots], go away, I don’t want to pet you.” *follows everywhere you go* Is there something you can do to prevent having a serious attack when the cat forces you to pet it?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

David Auteur - 28 July 2012 06:28 PM

Is there something you can do to prevent having a serious attack when the cat forces you to pet it?

t-ummmmm… maybe. wear a mask over your face XD. im not familiar with asthma not one bit. ive probably had every sickness there is in the world ( including chicken pocks 4 times!) i could give you the list if your interested. im searching the net for sicknesses i havent encountered so that i could make sure that my mom wouldnt have to prepare another death bed for me.and i wouldnt be surprised if my siblings have already arranged my grave location. really! ive been through ( and seen, we sorta get sick one after another in my house. ive seen cancer alztheimers and had bronchitis.)  so many sicknesses, except asthma -.- though my abuelita did have asthma, but she passed when i was 2 .
ill see what i can do to find a solution for you two. tomorrow though net gets cut off from my stinky laptop in 10 minutes!

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

People who eat with their mouth open (no offense to anyone who might do that)
Smacking gum (similar to previous)
Bugs (on video games)
Ads all over a webpage so you can’t find what it was you were originally looking for (If you use Firefox get Adblock+, best add-on ever)
Ads that show in Youtube when trying to watch a video
Neon colored clothes (again no offense to anyone)
Mom saying she’ll only talk with her friend quickly… and I’m still waiting a hour and a half later with nothing to do
Kids who think they are cool when they are not
Books that look like there will be a sequel but there never is one. *cough* Supernaturalists *cough*
Good guys being killed in books (I guess that is a reality though)
Can’t buy a song on iTunes because I am missing 2 cents
People thinking I’m lieing because I’m smiling, when I’m telling the truth and I just laugh easy
Friends at my house who touch my stuff without asking
My dog having to pace in a huge circle 10 times before he can go to the bathroom
The small dog on the other side of the fence that never quits barking
Feeling the vibrations of a rap song in a car two lanes away
People who reuse the same jokes all the time (My 10th grade English teacher did it all the time, and each time you could literally almost hear the class groan)
Hearing an amazing song but not knowing the name of it
Having to decide what career I want to have the rest of my life
It is mandatory to go to school assemblies that have no connection to our education (which is all of them)
Rude people
The new grading system in algebra III/IV
You wake up, live your day, when you go to bed it feels like your whole day was 5 minutes
Love a song but can’t listen to it because of bad lyrics
When my pets die
A great series on Netflix is taken off
Trains stop moving when there is only one train car left to cross, so you have to wait
It seemed I had to rediscover the meaning of life in all of my essays for English class
Your waiting in line, its taking forever so you switch to a line that seemed shorter but take longer, so you would have been gone by now if you had not switched (basic law of the universe)

I am updating this regularly, so if you want to see more, make sure to check back to this post

I’m not pessimistic, these are just facts of life that don’t happen often (though some do), and I’m just stating the things that have happened to me in my life-time

If any of these are offensive, I sincerely apologize, I don’t mean it to be rude

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Is there something you can do to prevent having a serious attack when the cat forces you to pet it?

Wash my hands and face, take both my inhalers, send my cat outside, and go to sleep so that I don’t have to be conscious for the worst of it XD

I’m annoyed by when my friends tell me they want to do things, and then yet take forever to get back to me -.- (yes, I DO have friends. Just not many. Haha, most of them left after that incident with my “best friend” last year XD)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Leabhar - 28 July 2012 07:29 PM

People who eat with their mouth open (no offense to anyone who might do that)

Mom saying she’ll only talk with her friend quickly… and I’m still waiting a hour and a half later with nothing to do
Books that look like there will be a sequel but there never is one. *cough* Supernaturalists *cough*
Good guys being killed in books (I guess that is a reality though)
Can’t buy a song on iTunes because I am missing 2 cents
People thinking I’m lieing because I’m smiling, when I’m telling the truth and I just laugh easy

I’ll start making a list of everything else then get back to you guys

hahaha!
my mom does that too.: gimme the phone girl, just a sec and ill give it back to you. -.-yeah right-.-
yup, you are right. i got soooo anoyyed when i found out that there was no supernaturalist to.
no i loooove it when ppl die in books, take julius root for example, thats maybe my fav artemis fowl book cuz he died. sooo sad, he was like holly’s dad! ( my favorite + eternity code+time paradox+TLG XD)
2 cents? look under the couch’s cushions, you might find a dime or something.
me too, but they know im lying when im lying. when im telling the truth i dont laugh unless its real funny.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 29 July 2012 12:38 AM

I’m annoyed by when my friends tell me they want to do things, and then yet take forever to get back to me -.- (yes, I DO have friends. Just not many. Haha, most of them left after that incident with my “best friend” last year XD)

i get annoyed whenever i dont know if my friends like me or not. they sit with me, and we went to the beach once. but they never call ( they called only once or twice, ive got really good pens im giving away and she wanted one -.-) and i fell sorta left out some times. isnt there a mind reading device yet?! i need foaly!

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

@Af-fan

But with iTunes I would need to buy another gift card, to get enough money, and the lowest gift card there is, is $15. Which I don’t have. That’s the problem.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

David Auteur - 16 July 2012 06:30 PM
af-fan - 16 July 2012 05:59 PM

the thing that annoys me the most is finishing a book! especially if there is no sequel to it, or worse: there is and i dont have it XD well now i have a kindle so that wont happen often. i just wish writers would write for eternity!

That’s been a huge annoyance with me too! The magic of the story just… ends. Although, now becoming a writer myself, I can sympathize with time and effort that is put into making just one novel.

good luck, i think you’ll do great!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Leabhar - 30 July 2012 04:37 AM

@Af-fan

But with iTunes I would need to buy another gift card, to get enough money, and the lowest gift card there is, is $15. Which I don’t have. That’s the problem.

oooooooh. i dunno much about apple stuff. i was supposed to get an iphone 4s but i got in trouble yesterday so i dont think im getting it anymore -.-

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I get so annoyed when I’m talking to someone and they’re texting. What’s even worse is when they know it annoys me, yet they keep doing it, just trying to hide their phone under the table.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 73

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Most annoying thing is how much I’m drifting away from this forum… :/ I keep trying to log on regularly but theres this music website i go on now and its so much easier to understand and this website seems so foreign and different and it doesn’t feel like the same people cause I can’t see you guys’s's’ avvies! >_<

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 31 July 2012 12:57 AM

Most annoying thing is how much I’m drifting away from this forum… :/ I keep trying to log on regularly but theres this music website i go on now and its so much easier to understand and this website seems so foreign and different and it doesn’t feel like the same people cause I can’t see you guys’s's’ avvies! >_<

^.^” I’m sad to say I share a similar sentiment. But I’m not so annoyed by the avatars (although it IS troublesome, this place needs more color), more with trying to find where was the last post I saw, then trying to continue reading from there. I’ve mostly given up and just start somewhere on the page…

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 73

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Yeah and its set up backwards to how I set it in the old EC. Its so sad I’m still a newbie

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

People who constantly lie. >.< it’s so annoying. Some people even lie about themselves! JUST FACE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!! (that means you trufflelover14!)