Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Things That Annoy You the Most

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

WhatsHerName - 17 July 2012 09:05 AM

Actually I’ve always thought drowning is a nice-ish way to die….it’s better than being burnt to death, anyway.

Well, they can feel their lungs collapsing and, on average, it takes four minutes for a human to finally die. When you’re suffocating your brain shuts down the rest of your body to try to preserve itself, which means that even if you realize that you can swim to the surface, you still can’t move your arms or your legs to get you there. It’s terrifying and painful. (I just watched a Criminal Minds episode about suffocation last night XD)

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 15 July 2012 09:31 PM
David Auteur - 15 July 2012 09:24 PM

Right, albeit they don’t experience emotions or have moral dilemmas as humans do.

They still feel pain, and drowning is a terrible way to die.

Actually I’ve always thought drowning is a nice-ish way to die….it’s better than being burnt to death, anyway.

I’d want to die by inhaling helium… At least my last conscious moments would be filled with extremely high pitched giggling.

It’s kind of strange that dental amalgams use mercury after everyone telling you how toxic mercury is… I wonder what’s in the amalgam that makes the mercury safe to use in your mouth.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

15bubbles - 17 July 2012 07:45 PM
littlems.fowl - 15 July 2012 09:31 PM
David Auteur - 15 July 2012 09:24 PM

Right, albeit they don’t experience emotions or have moral dilemmas as humans do.

They still feel pain, and drowning is a terrible way to die.

I’d want to die by inhaling helium… At least my last conscious moments would be filled with extremely high pitched giggling.

It’s kind of strange that dental amalgams use mercury after everyone telling you how toxic mercury is… I wonder what’s in the amalgam that makes the mercury safe to use in your mouth.

funny funny! inhaling helium… and how would you be giggling exactly? id be scared to death if i knew that i were to die.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

15bubbles - 17 July 2012 07:45 PM

That post gave me high pitched giggles XD

@AF-Fan: We’re all a bit crazy. Bubblez has been a member for quite some time, and thus is very crazy.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i pick up a bottle of cream yesterday and AAAAAAAAAAAAH! SPIDER!!!! i classify them into 3 categories: the not too ugly thin ones that look like they are made out of string. and the ugly ones that look like they are made out of wood, and the reaaaaaly ugly ones that are all hairy, like a tarantula! it was a wood one. through it into the sink and turned on the water while screaming DIE! DIE SPIDER DIE! and it went down the drain. i mean if its not me today someone else tomorrow.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 73

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

A spider layed eggs on my towel e_e I was just innocently taking my towel in from drying outside, and what do i see? A weird little white thing. So i look closer and once I get close enough I’ve realized that there is the biggestspideriveeverseen just chilling on my towel so I call over my friend and she says this has happened to her before and she handles it but STILL SO SCARY I DID NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 22 July 2012 11:14 PM

A spider layed eggs on my towel e_e I was just innocently taking my towel in from drying outside, and what do i see? A weird little white thing. So i look closer and once I get close enough I’ve realized that there is the biggestspideriveeverseen just chilling on my towel so I call over my friend and she says this has happened to her before and she handles it but STILL SO SCARY I DID NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL

And suddenly all my problems seem like nothing compared to that. Seriously… I’d probably be afraid to touch that towel for the next few months to years afterwards. XD I’d end up turning it into another habit.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I hate when I’m texting two people and one person says that they have to go, and it’s like ‘well that sucks but at least I still have the other person,’ and then the other person imedietly send a text saying “GTG!” It’s like the two people have this connection through me that makes them both tired at the same time. (And usually I’m texting people who don’t know each other, so it’s not like they make a pact to ignore me.) Anyways, the point it, I have hope, and then the hope leaves, and it’s sad.

(Oh, and I’m also annoyed that there’s a ketchup song and it’s so damn catchy! Luckily it has nothing to do with ketchup, though.)

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 73

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

15bubbles - 23 July 2012 04:23 AM

And suddenly all my problems seem like nothing compared to that. Seriously… I’d probably be afraid to touch that towel for the next few months to years afterwards. XD I’d end up turning it into another habit.

Lol yeah I wrapped that towel into a paper bag and tied it extremely tightly, then I watched it in skepticism til my mom came home to wash it ._.

littlems.fowl - 23 July 2012 07:08 AM

I hate when I’m texting two people and one person says that they have to go, and it’s like ‘well that sucks but at least I still have the other person,’ and then the other person imedietly send a text saying “GTG!” It’s like the two people have this connection through me that makes them both tired at the same time. (And usually I’m texting people who don’t know each other, so it’s not like they make a pact to ignore me.) Anyways, the point it, I have hope, and then the hope leaves, and it’s sad.

(Oh, and I’m also annoyed that there’s a ketchup song and it’s so damn catchy! Luckily it has nothing to do with ketchup, though.)

That happens to me so much! But yesterday I had like 50 bagillion people try to contact me I felt so special ^.^ I had so many facebook chats I had to use the little arrow thing for when you have more than th screen can show which made me feel special ^.^ I had three groups of people trying to add me to their skype calls, and I was texting two people ^_^ All different people too. It boosted my self esteem :D :D

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 23 July 2012 07:08 AM

Anyways, the point it, I have hope, and then the hope leaves, and it’s sad.

same thing happens to me, almost. it either that or whenever i get online, there are like 4 of my classmates online. so im like: YAY! then all of a sudden i tell them hi and they gtg. -.- like really? so then i appear offline on msn just to see if they come back XD. they dont. and sometimes i just wish that the world would just go away cuz there are way too many people talking to me at once X(

a ketchup song? were did you hear that.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 23 July 2012 06:15 PM

To be honest, I don’t remember. I found it about a year ago, and then last night decided to look it up again.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 23 July 2012 07:53 PM
af-fan - 23 July 2012 06:15 PM

To be honest, I don’t remember. I found it about a year ago, and then last night decided to look it up again.

did you find it? if you did send me the link!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 24 July 2012 03:28 PM

did you find it? if you did send me the link!

Of course I found it, I was listening to it while posting about how terrible it is to have a ketchup song. And it’s called The Ketchup Song, you’ll find it easy-peasy.

The thing annoying me the most right now is that I can’t think of something annoying to get back on topic.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

the thing thats annoying me right now is that i have to go to scouts in a while and i dont feel like it. -.-

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I get a bit annoyed when my cat forces me to pet him. I’m EXTREMELY allergic to cats, so just petting him can give me a serious asthma attack, so when I’m not feeling well I can’t pet him. And if I’m not petting him then he runs his head into my hands. I’m literally forced to pet him against my will. I can’t even escape him, because I’ve had my door privileges taken away (my mum was going to take my door away, but I’m the one who usually does that stuff so she didn’t even know how XD I offered to help, but she was being too stubborn, so I’m just not allowed to close it XD). And today it made me sneeze so hard that I almost fell over -.- (Granted, I don’t have such great balance in the first place.)