Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Things That Annoy You the Most

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

(Credit goes to Motocross_Maniac for the original and Kavi when she remade it after it hit 100 pages.)
I’m really annoyed by how many bugs are always around my house. I don’t mind the idea of bugs, but when they’re staring at me I get all freaked out because they’re watching me. And I hate that. Like it’s fine if I’m sitting outside and they’re there, or whatever, but when I’m trying to get dressed or take a shower then it’s just not fair! And they’re ALWAYS around, it’s like I can’t escape them! (My house is old, and attracts bugs. It’s wonderful -.-)

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Also the Worst Thing That Happened Today.
My physics teacher: So you have a list of important inventions made in the last century in your book, OK? Read it thoroughly. Invention means discovery, by the way.

HE WASN’T EVEN TRYING TO BE FUNNY

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

My writing… errors! I used to think what I wrote was fantastic, now I’m nitpicky and critical.

The tiniest grammatical error annoys me.

Oh yes, and bugs, they’re no fun either.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

David Auteur - 14 July 2012 02:12 PM

I found one in my glass of water last night and had conflited feeling. I don’t like bugs, but I don’t like them to die, either, and this one was too far gone for me to help. I mean, bugs aren’t like humans, they don’t really do anything wrong. They just survive, and not for very long, either.

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

I really, really hate it when people bounce their legs when they’re sitting down at dinner and such. I don’t know what it is, because I do it too sometimes, but when other people do it it’s like RAAAAARGH.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 14 July 2012 05:10 PM
David Auteur - 14 July 2012 02:12 PM

I found one in my glass of water last night and had conflited feeling. I don’t like bugs, but I don’t like them to die, either, and this one was too far gone for me to help. I mean, bugs aren’t like humans, they don’t really do anything wrong. They just survive, and not for very long, either.

Right, albeit they don’t experience emotions or have moral dilemmas as humans do. It’s a good sentiment though, shows you have a caring heart.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

David Auteur - 15 July 2012 09:24 PM

Right, albeit they don’t experience emotions or have moral dilemmas as humans do.

They still feel pain, and drowning is a terrible way to die.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 15 July 2012 09:31 PM

Right, albeit they don’t experience emotions or have moral dilemmas as humans do.

I agree.
Very true, but they don’t feel terror as humans do, lacking extensive thought processes.
Again, it’s a good way to look at it, from a kind heart. As opposed to those who enjoy it.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

David Auteur - 15 July 2012 09:33 PM

but they don’t feel terror as humans do, lacking extensive thought processes.

Doesn’t mean it’s not still painful. I mean, once something is dead it’s dead, and that’s that. Doesn’t matter if the creature realizes it or not, but it’s erased fom the world.
(You would get along with Plyrx. BTW, anyone know where that kiddo is? I emailed him a little but ago….)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 15 July 2012 09:39 PM
David Auteur - 15 July 2012 09:33 PM

but they don’t feel terror as humans do, lacking extensive thought processes.

Doesn’t mean it’s not still painful. I mean, once something is dead it’s dead, and that’s that. Doesn’t matter if the creature realizes it or not, but it’s erased fom the world.
(You would get along with Plyrx. BTW, anyone know where that kiddo is? I emailed him a little but ago….)

(How’s that?) Right, it’s a good point, I don’t think people often think of it that way.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

gsppcrocks10 - 15 July 2012 03:26 AM

I really, really hate it when people bounce their legs when they’re sitting down at dinner and such. I don’t know what it is, because I do it too sometimes, but when other people do it it’s like RAAAAARGH.

im always doing that, bouncing on my legs. the chemistry teacher gets red in the face and tells me to sit still. in the end i stand up and then she wants me to sit down. then i bounce. its a cycle XD. what am i supposed to do i just have so much energy in me!

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

af-fan - 16 July 2012 07:59 AM

im always doing that, bouncing on my legs. the chemistry teacher gets red in the face and tells me to sit still. in the end i stand up and then she wants me to sit down. then i bounce. its a cycle XD. what am i supposed to do i just have so much energy in me!

XD Yeah, you’re one of the people who would annoy me to no end if we had to sit anywhere near each other.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

gsppcrocks10 - 16 July 2012 04:46 PM
af-fan - 16 July 2012 07:59 AM

XD Yeah, you’re one of the people who would annoy me to no end if we had to sit anywhere near each other.

haha thanks! XD.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

the thing that annoys me the most is finishing a book! especially if there is no sequel to it, or worse: there is and i dont have it XD well now i have a kindle so that wont happen often. i just wish writers would write for eternity!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

af-fan - 16 July 2012 05:59 PM

the thing that annoys me the most is finishing a book! especially if there is no sequel to it, or worse: there is and i dont have it XD well now i have a kindle so that wont happen often. i just wish writers would write for eternity!

That’s been a huge annoyance with me too! The magic of the story just… ends. Although, now becoming a writer myself, I can sympathize with time and effort that is put into making just one novel.

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 15 July 2012 09:31 PM

Actually I’ve always thought drowning is a nice-ish way to die….it’s better than being burnt to death, anyway.